While measuring hydration, the device appears to be frozen. What should I do?
- Select “SCAN” button and wait for the small arrow to move with a beeping sound.
- Place the skin sensor onto the skin and wait 3-4 seconds until you hear the beep sound again.
- Leave the device on the skin until the result is shown with the beep sound. If you cannot see the “SCAN” button on the screen, it means the device is analyzing the hydration.
I have been unable to send emails after several attempts.
- First, check the wi-fi connection.
- If the mirroring is turned on, please turn if off and turn on wi-fi.
- Confirm the sender’s email address.
If your email address is “email@example.com”, you should input “aramhuvis” only and select “Gmail” in the registration page.
TIME ZONE & DATE.
- Press the middle button to go “Setting “ page.
- Among the lists, select “Date& time” and set it up the time zone and date& time as your region.
- Go to “Setting” page
- Among the lists, select “ Language “ and set it up the language as your region.
- In order to update the device version, you should check the wi-fi connection first on the setting page.
- Once wi-fi is turned on, on main page of application press the very left button and select “SETTINGS”
- There is an “UPDATE” button on “3. VERSION” section.
- Please select it and follow the instruction to download the package.
- When the download is done, please scroll up to down the top part of pages.
- You will find “smartapm.apk” file.
- Select it to install the new version.